My plate is always full and 2015 seems no exception. Here’s some of my delicious projects:
- Teen artists workshop. This focus on Detroit high school students, and will bring an art fair within an art fair at The Palmer Park Art Fair in May 2015 and then to Funky Ferndale in September. Read more in this post.
- Make it memorable. This blog series on WorkingKind will debut in September 2015.
- Generosity & philanthropy. I plan to write more about philanthropy and nonprofits, and to try a couple of crowdfunding campaigns this year. And grant writing will be increasingly important.
- Identifying new clients. I would like one media client that would give me a weekly column or very steady assignment writing about life at work, entrepreneurship or crazy, creative or unconventional careers.
- Community. We get by with a little help from our friends; so this year I plan to join a co-working space and seek new forms of community and collaboration.
I know I’m missing a few projects and ideas that will pop up, but this gives you a flavor of my life and work.
Updated November 22, 2013